These Magic Renova pads are easy to use and ideal to get into those small areas that need to be polished. They are great for polishing and restoring marble, travertine, limestone, and terrazzo (not for use on granite surfaces). They come with easy to use instructions, which make them great for residential use and for stone care professionals.
The 5 inch pads can be used with or without a drill. They are small and flexible enough to use by hand to get into those tight, hard to reach places. No chemicals needed, which makes them very Eco-friendly. All you need is water. Use clean water with each step. Repeat the process in areas where needed. When using a variable speed drill, always adjust your drill to a medium speed. If not a variable speed drill, then feather the trigger to keep the speed down on the drill and avoid burning the abrasives.
Each different color pad indicates a specification of each step of the process to getting the results you desire.
- Red is for resurfacing. It removes surface stains and scratches, including acid stains.
- Orange is for preparation. It refines the surface for intense shine.
- Yellow is for polish. Using the yellow pad will achieve a matte or satin gloss.
- Blue is for intensify. It intensifies the surface brightness.
- Green is for super glossy. You use the green pad to generate a super glossy finish, the last step in the process.
Available in 3", 5", 6" and 13" sizes.
3 Inch Magic Renova sold as kit only. Includes: 3 Inch Drill attachment, red, orange, yellow, blue abrasives, double sided velcro pad holder.
Coverage: 32-43 sq ft
5 Inch Magic Renova Pad Set includes: 5 Inch red, orange, yellow, blue abrasives, green pad, double sided velcro pad holder.
Coverage: 35 - 45 sq ft
6 Inch Magic Renova Pad Set includes: 6 Inch red, orange, yellow, blue abrasives, green high gloss pad.
Coverage: Average 50 sq ft of slab countertops
13 Inch Magic Renova Pad Set includes: 13 Inch red, orange, yellow, blue abrasives, green high gloss pad, double sided velcro pad holder.